ADDAS Ultimate Limited (ADDAS Mall) is a retail brand that offers a world class essential services to customers ranging from Groceries, Households and Electronics, Restaurant and Bakery, Fashion and Clothings.
Job Vacancies at ADDAS Ultimate Limited and Recruitment
ADDAS Ultimate Limited (ADDAS Mall) is a retail brand that offers a world-class essential services
ADDAS Ultimate Limited (ADDAS Mall) is a retail brand that offers world-class essential services to
ADDAS Ultimate Limited (ADDAS Mall) is a retail brand that offers a world class essential
Job Title: Assistant Chief Security Officer (CSO)
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Assist to direct and coordinate the activities of all security personnel.
- Preparation of daily incident reports cum investigation of alleged crime and other incidents under the leadership of the Chief Security Officer.
- Assist in preparingweekly activities/incidents’ report and equally forward to Management at Close of Business every Saturday.
- Escalate promptly to Management and incident as it occurs.
- Assist in ensuringproper monitoring and record keeping of Diesel received in the Company; highlighting the quantities cum locations being discharged.
- Assist to create a workable processes and procedures in order to watch for suspicious persons entering, exiting or loitering around the company premises so as to mitigate against any form of pilfering.
- Assist to ensure the safety and security of staff, visitors, customers and contractors at all times.
- Liaise with all department heads to ensure that employees are adhering to established security processes and procedures.
- Record and notify all risks, deviations from organization safety standards and any untoward incidents.
- Monitor Guard’s activity and coach subordinates’ for improved performance on their job.
- Ensure compliance with all security standards and preventive measures including security tags etc.
- Ensure proper monitoring of key control guidelines in loss prevention and in the property.
- Conduct investigations and compile reports on a timely manner for any case related to theft, loss, accidents or any aspect that risk the safety of the organization.
- Interface with Third Parties Security Company’s and ensure synergy of their operations in relation to security matters.
- Handles Guards/Operatives complaints, settling disputes, and resolving grievances and conflicts amongst the Guards/Operatives.
- Develops and maintains a monthly checklist for all CCTV equipment, alarmed doors, and panic / duress alarms to ensure that they are fully functional.
- Liaise with the HR department to conduct regular mock fire evacuation drill as per the company’s emergencies standards.
- Develop and advise Management on emergency, safety procedures.
- Assist to implements action plans to monitor and control risk.
- Establish crisis management and contingency planning as regards security matters.
- Conduct regular walk through rounds for observing the entire company.
- Supervision of all Security Personnel and giving clear direction on all security related aspects.
- Coordinate with external police authorities in the investigation and handling of crimes and accidents involving customers, visitors and employees.
- Interview, select, review and train new security Operatives according to company’s standards.
- Carry out vetting exercise as directed by Management.
- Perform any other duty as assigned by Management