AT&S Consult is a Business Management Consulting firm that aims to enable the Nigerian and broader African ecosystem access and manage business funding. To achieve this, AT&S has partnered with best-in-class service delivery companies and angel investors which has positioned AT&S as the company of choice to our clients. We help connect investments into promising, early-stage startups, while also advocating for sustainable private and public sector policy.
AT&S Consult Recruitment – AT&S Consult Jobs in Nigeria
AT&S consults is a Business Management Consulting firm that aims to enable the Nigerian and
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are seeking eager, motivated and young talented candidates to join our expanding business as management trainees.
- In this position, you will be given the unique opportunity to gain the knowledge and experience required for promotion to management positions under the direction of experienced personnel.
- Training will include duties in Research, Strategy and Documentation, Operations, Financial Control and Data Analysis.
- Help managers complete daily tasks (e.g. implementing new policies).
- Model company standards and policies in all interactions.
- Help managers in evaluating performance (e.g. writing reports, analyzing data, audit).
- Learn and develop supervisory and administrative skills necessary for managerial positions.
- Understand each department’s (e.g. HR, IT, Finance) daily processes and goals.
- Provide administrative support (e.g. data entry).
- Get familiar with personnel duties requirements.
- Strong verbal and written presentation skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Comprehensive knowledge of MS Office.
- Must have graduated from the University or Polytechnic with a minimum of a second-class lower degree or its equivalent in any discipline.
- Must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) program with not more than 1year post-graduate experience.
- Must be open to learning new things, be innovative, creative, and interested in learning every function of the business.
- Must be a fast learner, dynamic and goal-driven with strong analytical skills, communication, interpersonal and business writing skills.
- A self-starter and a team player with high levels of drive and energy.
Must be available to work from multiple locations, on mobile and on the go where necessary.
- Must possess a high level of integrity, determination and personal commitment.
- Must possess a strong mentality, enthusiasm and resilience to compete in today’s challenging business environment.
- Must not be older than 26 years of age as of 31st December 2023.