Cainergy International Limited – Since 2015, Cainergy has come to be recognised as a choice service provider for the Oil and Gas and Energy industries globally. Our end-to-end services offered see us design, build, operate, maintain and manage assets and infrastructure in the various industries with operate. Currently one of the fastest growing brands in the industry, we have built a strong reputation for quality delivery and an impeccable safety record which we are very proud of. Our passion and commitment to exceptional project delivery that surpasses our clients’ expectations remains consistent across the many parts of our brand.
Cainergy International Limited Jobs and Recruitment
Cainergy International Limited – Since 2015, Cainergy has come to be recognised as a choice
- Administrative Support: Writing and editing emails, preparing proposals, drafting memos, and preparing communications on behalf of the Executive Director. Organising meetings, including scheduling, sending reminders, and arranging catering as necessary.
- Communication Management: Analysing and summarising incoming memos, submitting and distributing them as needed. Maintaining open communications with various teams, providing information and documents, and meeting regularly with operations.
- Calendar Management: Managing the Executive Director’s calendar, including making appointments and prioritising sensitive matters.
- Document Handling: Keeping records of corporate documents, records, and reports. Collaborating with project workers to formulate contract documents.
- Financial Tasks: Perform basic finance and budget tasks, book travel arrangements for the Executive Director, and manage expenses.
- Act as a liaison between the Executive and internal/external stakeholders, facilitating effective communication and collaboration.
- Manage confidential information with utmost discretion and professionalism.
- Any other ad hoc duties as and when required by the Executive