Blanche Dental Clinic is a high standard dental clinic that offers top notch care to all patients.
Job Title: Dentist
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Examine the dental and oral health of patients
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree, MBBS / MBChB Degree
- Applicants must be qualified and licensed to practice.
- Applicants must be registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria (MDCN).
- Diagnose and treat patients using holistic dentistry and advanced tools
- Operate technical dental machines in the diagnosis and treatment of patients
- Plan patients’ treatment and case
- The Dentist will perform routine dental examinations, diagnose dental issues, recommend treatment for patients, and execute dental procedures, including orthodontics treatment
- Competent in extractions and root canals
- Attend to Patients within the allocated time for waiting and treatment
- Input, update and keep accurate records of Patients’ dental structure.
- Educate Patient on best oral health habits
- Comply with all Practices’ policies and procedures on diagnosis, treatment, etc.
- Proficient in diagnosing and treating dental issues
- Ability to carry out routine dental examinations and execute dental procedures
- Excellent knowledge of dental tools and equipment
- Good interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with patients
- Ability to manage time and handle patient load
- Ability to collaborate with the dental team to ensure excellent delivery of services
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
- Relevant registrations with appropriate governing boards and associations in Nigeria.
N250,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
12th December, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Dentist” as the subject of the mail.