Greenbond Finance Company Limited is a Central Bank of Nigeria licensed finance company whose core objective is to provide permissible Financial Services to individuals and business entities. We operate a profitable, private-equity-funded business in the Nigerian financial sector. We have carved a niche for ourselves in revolutionizing financial services and digitally growing a world-class finance outfit while acting as a solution provider to various financial service needs.
Jobs at Greenbond Finance and Recruitment
Employment Type: Full-time
- Daily review and reconciliation of the bank and GB transactions
- Preparation and rendering of reports and returns.
- Preparation of pension and payee schedule and remittance
- Maintain records and receipts of all daily transactions.
- Daily reconciliation of correspondence bank account positions and statements
- Raising journal entries to update the inflow and outflow of funds within all correspondence banks.
- Monthly remittances of tax deductions for both Federal and State Tax authorities
- Preparation of monthly Depreciation schedule of the GB’s fixed assets and monthly amortization of outstanding prepared expenses
- To produce monthly, quarterly, and half-yearly financial reports for the Organization
- Daily review of General Ledgers
- Record accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or a related field preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of progressive experience as a Finance officer, preferably in the financial services industry.
- Professional Certification in ACCA/ICAN/CIMA is an added advantage.
- Excellent Knowledge of financial and accounting procedures
- Excellent MS Excel skills
- Excellent Analytical, and financial modelling skills
- Experience in accounting, Nigerian tax, budgeting, and financial reporting.
- Knowledge of IFRS is a MUST
- Knowledge of accounting systems and procedures
- Strong presentation, organizational, prioritization, time, management, and task management skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive attitude and ability to work independently and collaboratively.
- Strong interpersonal skills for effective communication with team members and stakeholders.
- Adaptability to a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
- Professional demeanor and commitment to maintaining a high level of integrity.
Application Closing Date
22nd February, 2024.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.