GUO Transport Company Limited is a division of G. U. Okeke & Sons Ltd. A household name in the transportation industry and one of the largest provider of intercity and interstate transportation, serving more than 200 destinations across Nigeria and West Africa with a modern, environmentally friendly fleet.
GUO Transport Company Jobs and Recruitment
GUO Transport Company Limited – Founded in 1980, GUO Transport Company Limited is a division
GUO Transport Company Limited is a division of G. U. Okeke & Sons Ltd. A
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
Location: Nnewi, Anambra
Employment Type: Contract
Role / Responsibilities
- Check and validate all passenger payments for tickets/luggage and issue boarding passes.
- Ensure proper documentation and prompt treatment/handling of all customer tickets inquiries.
- Handle collection and processing of payment for all customers. (i.e. passengers or cargo/courier service clients).
- Ensure proper and up to date documentation of all customer payments and reconcile with the Finance team.
- Handle boarding announcements and communication of other exceptions promptly to all passengers.
- Ensure feedback is communicated to customers within agreed and set timelines.
- Ensure high standard in all customer correspondences, engaging customers with the highest level of professionalism, ensuring error-free and well-informed interactions.
- Liaise/follow up with the relevant units to ensure requests and complaints are treated within agreed timelines.
- Demonstrate innovation and creativity in the execution of all duties.
Work schedule for this job role is as stated below:
- 5:00am-1:30pm (morning shift)
- 1:00pm-8:00pm (Afternoon shift)
- Mondays to Sundays with one day off every week.