Promasidor – We are an African company proud of our heritage and totally committed to the continent. We manufacture, market and sell unique brands which bring practicality and pleasure to millions of consumers across Africa.
Jobs at Promasidor and Recruitment
Promasidor – We are an African company proud of our heritage and totally committed to
Promasidor – We are an African company proud of our heritage and totally committed to the continent. We manufacture, market and sell unique brands […]
Job Title: Coordinator, Planning
Employment Type: Full-time
- Responsible for managing Promasidor NG’s supply planning for Bill of Materials (BOM) items and other related items.
- Ensure the timely update of Promasidor Nigeria planning module to generate reliable procurement schedule in line with stock holding policy.
- Daily update and management of supply planning module to aid procurement requirement.
- Ensure delivery plans are in line with stock holding policies to prevent production down time and OOS (out of stock/ service).
- Effectively gathers, update and coordinate appropriate planning information required for overall inventory decision making.
- Provide awareness to management of the changing environment as a foundation for needed change the supply chain operations.
- Monitor sales and production trend relative to BOM usage and apply knowledge to BOM planning and procurement advise/schedule.
- Liaise with other departments in order to establish and maintain effective support in relation to future (immediate and long term) to aid planning for procurement purpose.
- Request and communicate monthly and weekly production plans as required for delivery call offs.
- Analyze demand requirements to identify production and supply constraints and recommend actions for resolution.
- Management and control of planning activities to ensure conformity with management approved minimum and maximum stock policy.
- Organize and lead weekly meeting with Procurement Team to share update on current stock holding position (especially overstock position) in order to address it.
- Generation of monthly planning reports to highlight Production CBS, Overstock (value and ICO).
- Carries out any assigned food safety jobs by the HOD.
- Carries out any other duty assigned by the HOD.
- A University Degree in any of the Social Sciences, Arts, Sciences, Accounting or any relevant discipline.
- 6 years experiences in logistics function with 3 years in similar role within relevant industries.
Knowledge & Skills:
- Supply Chain
- Stock Management
- Computer proficiency (excel)
- Trend Analysis
- Business Acumen
- Interpersonal Skills
- Decision Making
- Strategic thinking
- Relationship Management.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online