Jubaili Agrotec is continuously expanding in the African markets in order to build a brighter future for the agricultural sector. Much like our beloved farmers, Jubaili Agrotec planted its first seed in the heart of Africa. Our dedication to providing high-quality agricultural products and sustainable solutions has helped the company to grow its roots and cover 6 countries and 16 markets.
Jubaili Agrotec Jobs and Recruitment
Jubaili Agrotec is continuously expanding in the African markets in order to build a brighter
Job Title: Accountant
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- The accountant is responsible for analysis and reporting, profitability analysis and reporting, and supervision of general accounting operations by controlling and verifying financial transactions.
- HND / BSc Degree in Accounting, or any Finance related field
- Professional certifications (e.g. ICAN or ACCA) will be preferred
- Hands-on experience with accounting software packages
- The candidate must have at least 5 – 6 years of working experience
- the candidate must be between the age range of 33 – 35 years old
- Strong writing and communication skills with excellent organizational skills.
- Practical experience with accounting software packages
- Detailed knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Positive attitude and who has demonstrated track record of being a team player on a highly interdependent team.