Rome Business School prides itself for its presence and relevance in over 150 countries; Nigeria included. The majority of its courses is strategically designed with reference to globally accepted standards. The idea of Rome Business School Nigeria is to tailor these global standards to a more unique grassroots-concentrated business environment (Nigeria). In addition to creating an easier access, faster response and steady availability to the Nigerian students and prospects, Rome Business School Nigeria was established.
Job Title: NYSC Intern
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are excited to extend an opportunity for NYSC corpers to join our organization.
- We are actively seeking passionate individuals who have successfully completed their tertiary education and are eager to gain practical experience in the corporate environment.
To qualify for this internship opportunity, interested candidates must fulfill the following requirements:
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields.
- Currently undergoing the NYSC program.
- Yet to secure a primary assignment.
- Possess proficient negotiating skills.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills.
Application Closing Date
8th February, 2024.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.