Ocheph Consulting Limited is a Management Consulting firm that provides Management Consultancy services and Manpower Supply to sectors operating in Information Technology, Artificial Intelligence & Digitization, Oil & Gas and Renewable Energy, Healthcare.
Ocheph Consulting Limited Recruitment and Jobs
Job Title: Wellhead Maintenance Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Participate in well at risk review meetings with WILE and WIFP to identify problem wells and possible remedial action.
- Diagnose and recommend appropriate XMT / Wellhead maintenance operation to restore well integrity and assure well safety.
- Prepare XMT / Wellhead and other well integrity programs and put together resources (equipment/personnel, contracts, etc) for program execution.
- Involved in the preparation / review of well intervention and wellhead maintenance programs.
- Provide technical support (from base & occasionally on-site) during XMT / Wellhead maintenance and other well integrity jobs execution.
- Prepare the end of activity report with post-mortem analysis of results, update well files database, and evaluate contractor performance
- Ensure lessons learnt from Well head/ Xmas tree maintenance and other integrity operations are systematically captured, recorded and incorporated into future programs in order to continuously improve the performance and safety of operations.
- Contribute to the preparation and attend Well Intervention & Integrity service quality meetings.
- Strong Interface with Well Superintendents, Head of Operation and other Engineers.
- Perform routine equipment audit in conjunction with the integrity engineers..
- Perform material and service requests and follow up the process also to keep record of them.
- Prepare AFE for Wellhead & Xmas tree integrity scope and daily cost follow up sheet
- Control and follow up wellhead maintenance service tools and equipment stock status from different warehouses and notify team management of need to order the missing equipment when required.
- In charge of all onshore and offshore services contracts related to well-head maintenance
- Ensure regular testing, maintenance & inspection of all FP wells are implemented based Company Rules requirement
- Build framework for Well head & Xmas tree management system. Prepare & implement Procedures & routines to support the framework
- Ensure delivery of the planned XMT & Wellhead maintenance routines
- Planning and delivery of yearly XMT / Wellhead inspection plan
- Ensure adequate mentoring and coaching of young engineers
- Liase with Well Superintendent for problem solving during preparation or execution of XMT / Wellhead maintenance and well integrity activities.
- Participate in mentoring of junior well servicing/completion engineers within the section
- Actively participate in the JRA process during onshore preparation.
- Implement controls and processes to safeguard the technical integrity of the well, economic interests and reputation of COMPANY assets, in respect of well intervention operations.
- Shall be involved in critical onshore system integration testing (SIT) at contractor operational base
- Shall prepare a tracker for all Wellhead and Xmas Tree jobs done.
Qualifications / Experience / Skills Required
- Shall possess minimum of 1st Degree in Mechanical, Electrical or Petroleum Engineering, plus minimum 10-12 years’ experience spread as follows:
- Minimum 5-7 years working experience in Drilling/Completion activities and 5 years in Surface XMT / Wellhead maintenance operation / engineering
- Knowledgeable with various completion techniques
- Shall have been a supervisor for similar operations for a minimum of 5 years
- Good knowledge of material and equipment, stock management and contractual matters is required
- Shall possess a minimum of with 15 years oilfield experience in Surface wellhead, XMT and other related operations. Knowledge in sub-sea wellhead and XMT operations and engineering will be an added advantage
- Shall have a good knowledge of AKER, VETCO, CAMERON and FMC wellheads, XMTs and all related plugs and running tools
- Good knowledge of other well intervention operations such as Coiled tubing (CT), pumping, Slickline, Electric line, Work Over and Completion
- Required skills: Problem Analysis & Decision Making, Organisation, Dynamism, Hard Working, Team Work, Leadership and flexibility to handle operations from office, Offshore or Onshore
- Possession of the following will be advantageous:
- BOSIET /THUET certificate and annual medical examination certificate.
- Category A, Emergency Breathing System (CA-EBS).
- Shall possess a valid OSP (Offshore Safety Permit)
- Shall possess a valid International Well Control Forum (IWCF) Certificate for Well Intervention Pressure Control – Engineer Level-4 covering all the modules below:
- Completion Operations
- Completion Equipment
- Coiled Tubing Operations
- Wireline Operations
- Snubbing Operations
- Shall be PC literate with good use of MS office applications (MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint) in a Windows environment.
- Seeks opportunity to promote a culture of collaboration and teamwork across multiple functions.
- Good oral, written presentation and communication skill in English language
N400,000 – N450,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
18th January, 2024.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject to the mail.