Paras Energy was incorporated in the year 2002. We are a diversified and internationally recognized energy company that provides stable and reliable power to all customers by generation and distribution of power while maintaining stringent adherence to OEM guidelines of operation and maintenance. Apart from power generation and distribution, we can also provide EPC and maintenance services for substations, transmission line and pressure reducing & measuring stations. At Paras Energy, we believe that electricity should be accessible and affordable to all. Over the years, we have gathered a diverse clientele all over Nigeria and we continue to grow our portfolio through the provision of reliable services. On 8th April 2016, Paras Energy became the 27th Company to supply power to National Grid in Nigeria and the first privately owned company to supply power under a bilateral agreement to their customers.
Paras Energy Jobs in Nigeria – Paras Energy Recruitment
Paras Energy was incorporated in the year 2002. We are a diversified and internationally recognized
Job Title: Electrical Engineer – 132 / 33KV Switchyard Erection / Commissioning
Location: Ogijo, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Erection for all Equipment.
- Testing for all Equipment.
- HT Cable, LT Cable (Power, Control) Laying,
- Sub-Station Illumination work,
- Daily supervision of work progress.
- HND or B.Eng in Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum of 3 Years 132/33KV switchyard Erection /commissioning & testing experience
- Must have worked in a Power Generation Company
- Problem-solving abilities
- Attention to detail
- Strong organizational and communication skills.