Polaris Bank was established by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) on September 21, 2018 to offer commercial banking services to the Nigerian public. The bank commenced services on the same day, having purchased the assets and assumed certain liabilities of the defunct Skye Bank.With a footprint of over 350 branches across the country, Polaris Bank prides itself in delivering exceptional customer experience, leveraging best in class/state of the art Information Communication Technology (ICT). By focusing on ICT solutions across multiple service delivery channels (mobile banking, ATMs, POS and online platforms) Polaris Bank maintains a pivotal role in the Nigerian banking industry, providing customers with simple, convenient and secured banking services.
Polaris Bank Jobs and Polaris Bank Recruitment
Polaris Bank was established by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) on September 21, 2018
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are committed to developing the next generation of innovative banking leaders. Polaris Intensive Graduate Training Program is designed to turn fresh talents into dynamic 21st-century bankers ready to transform the banking industry.
- Joining our program will open you up to a world of accelerated growth and you will gain broad experience across banking operations and future-focused skills to thrive in a digital era.
- With our speed mentoring from seasoned professionals, you will gain quick insights, ask burning questions, and build meaningful connections with mentors who can fast-track your success.
Who We Are Looking For
- We are looking for passionate individuals who want more than just a job – but a launching pad for an inspiring career driven by a higher purpose.
- At Polaris Bank, you will become part of a culture that celebrates fresh thinking and enables you to fully live your banking passion.
- A Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of 2:2 or HND with a minimum of upper credit
- You must have completed NYSC.
- Applicants must not be older than 26 years of age at the time of application.
- At Polaris Bank, we uphold fair and merit-based recruitment.
- Only shortlisted applicants meeting all criteria will be contacted.
- We welcome diverse candidates of all backgrounds who meet the program requirements.
- Women and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Multiple applications from one candidate can lead to disqualification.
- To maintain integrity, all applications must be submitted through the official channel within the deadline