UAC Foods Limited is a leading manufacturer and Marketer of tasty, nourishing convenience foods. The business is a joint venture between UACN Plc of Nigeria with 51% equity stake and Tiger Brands of South Africa with 49%. We are a quality conscious company and always aim to add value to our consumers with our rich basket of Snacks, Beverage and Dairies products. Our foremost act of social responsibility is the nutritious, hygienic and safe products that we consistently give to Nigerians.
Staffed with the right people in key Technical, Production and Customer Service Units coupled with our rich culture of innovation spanning many years, we have remained a dominant player in the food industry. Our company pioneered the Sausage Roll market in 1952 and for over 50 years, Gala has kept Nigerians going in their journey to success.
Job Title: Project Engineer
- The candidate will oversee the Engineering aspect of the project.
- Full-time on-site supervision required.
- Coordinate and manage site activities.
- Ensure adherence to safety protocols and quality standards.
- Provide input for value engineering.
- Track project progress and adhere to timelines.
- Resolve on-site issues and escalate as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field
- 8 – 12 years manufacturing project experience preferred.
- Proven experience in similar roles.
- Strong communication, teamwork, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only candidates who meet the specifications will be contacted.