Rosabon Financial Services Limited – Award winning Rosabon Financial Services is a member of the Concept Group. Licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria, CBN on April 22, 1993 and being a long standing member of the Equipment Leasing Association of Nigeria (ELAN), the organization has evolved into Nigeria’s leading Non-Banking Financial Intermediary and Equipment Leasing firm focused on niche and general markets.
Jobs at Rosabon Financial Services Limited and Recruitment
Rosabon Financial Services Limited – Award winning Rosabon Financial Services is a member of the
Duties & Responsibilities
- Review financial reports, monitor accounts and prepare activity reports and financial forecasts.
- Investigate ways to improve profitability, and analyze markets for business opportunities, such as expansion and investments.
- Using accounting software to create spreadsheets and reports
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Overseeing the flow of cash and financial instruments.
- Extensive understanding of financial trends both within the organization and general market patterns.
- Preparing reports as required by law, regulations or company policies.
- Ensuring compliance with applicable laws and procedures, thereby maintaining the financial health of the organization.
- Reviewing, monitoring and managing the company’s budgets.
- Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports.
- Developing external relationships with appropriate contacts, e.g. auditors, solicitors, bankers and statutory organizations such as the Inland Revenue.