Rovingheights is a socially minded bookstore. Our goal is to bring all books fit to read to our customers while helping to enrich the reading culture in Nigeria through literacy programs and various intervention that can create a vibrant reading public. We recognize the power of humble beginnings and continue to strive to be the best at what we do. Our aspiration is to become the biggest online bookstore in Nigeria and we believe that with your patronage and feedback, our dream is just a click away.
Rovingheights Jobs and Recruitment
Job Title: Marketing Associate
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking for a Marketing Associate to drive brand performance, grow the business by using relevant insights to activate customer engagement that ultimately increases sales performance.
- The Marketing Associate will be responsible for developing and implementing marketing campaigns and strategies that bolsters the brand’s reputation while serving as business partner to support teams to achieve and exceed set targets.
- This role will have a particular focus on helping to support and deliver our short and long term omnichannel strategies.
Role and Responsibilities
- Develop and implement overarching marketing strategy to increase brand awareness, engagement, and reputation.
- Monitor social media trends, customer feedback on Google Business, and analytics to ensure alignment with business ethos .
- Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns, including paid advertising, email marketing, SEO/SEM, and other online initiatives.
- Utilize various analytics tools to track key performance metrics and generate regular reports for the company.
- Propose best practices, make data-driven recommendations and regularly share learnings and inspirations within the team whilst implementing learnings from others.
- Collaborate with the accounting department to allocate and manage marketing budget effectively.
- Collaborate with the sales, content marketing and senior management team to develop result-oriented strategies to achieve set objectives.
- Proactively identify new audiences, analyse market trends, and competitors to ensure brand remains ahead of the pack
- Organize and facilitate in-house events and external event appearance such as book readings and book fair.
- Curate creative campaigns using compelling storytelling mechanisms that are consistent with priority dates and moments
- Monitor and track performance of campaigns and initiatives.
- Identify and prioritise opportunities and moments that matter and positively impacts customer experience, while working with channel leads to design ways to improve customer experience.
- BSc Degree in Marketing or relevant field
- Proven 3-4 years work experience as a Marketing Associate or similar role in an e-commerce establishment.
- Strategic and creative self-starter with can-do attitude.
- Knowledge of digital marketing tools and platforms
- Experience with SEO/SEM campaigns
- Solid computer skills, including MS Excel, web analytics, graphics and Google Adwords
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience of writing, editing and proofreading with keen attention for detail.
- Strong Analytic skills with a goal-oriented attitude
- Knowledge of the book and publishing industry is a plus.
- Bibliophile and can work in a fast-paced environment are an advantage.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.