Affordable Cars Limited is a leading automobile dealership with a head office based in Lagos, Nigeria. We provide exceptional automobile services to our customers spanning Corporate Organizations, Government Parastatals, and Private Individuals. Over the years, we have consistently delivered exceptional customer service; ensuring customers’ satisfaction with our sales and after-sales services.
Job Title: Sales & Marketing Executive
Locations: Lekki and Ikeja – Lagos
Slots: 4 Openings
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Showcase the vehicles and explain their features which can include presentations and explanation of the terms and conditions for warranty claims to customers.
- Have a firm and comprehensive understanding of the industry trends and maintain a strong network.
- Promoting the sales of other car care products. i.e., Autocare 24/7 insurance and car registration.
- Contribute in the implementation of marketing strategies
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth.
- Assist with the setup of showroom and promotional displays.
- Aggressive Marketing of private and corporate customers to achieve high market share in the Automobile industry.
- Any other job assigned by the Business Manager and Chief Marketing Officer.
Qualifications & Requirements
- B.Sc / HND in Economics, Marketing, Banking and Finance or another related course
- Age Limit within 28- 38 years
- A minimum of 2-4 years of Marketing and sales experience encompassing brand management, marketing communications and sales.
- Experience Automobile industry experience is highly desirable
- Knowledge of office productivity software (such as Excel, Word processing, Microsoft Outlook and internet surfing).
Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to competently assess priorities; manage a variety of complex activities simultaneously in a time-sensitive environment, and meet competing deadlines.
- Strong communication, influencing and presentation skills both verbal and written. Able to get one’s message understood by adopting a range of styles, tools and techniques appropriate to the audience.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Demonstrates an approach to work that is characterized by commitment, energy and motivation.
- Experience in developing content for digital communications channels, including websites, email campaigns, and social media.
- Demonstrated computer proficiencies, including Microsoft Office Suite, especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint and database management.
- Digital marketing skills with minimum ability to operationalize activities on Google
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2024.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the email.