Sybil and James is a boutique agency, providing communications, creative and digital strategies to leading brands. We align business ambition and cultural energy for commercial success. The strategic requirements of each client are individually tailored from the outset. SJC’s services cover press relations, print and online editorial procurement, product placement, high profile event management and innovative creative and digital marketing.
Recruitment and Jobs at Sybil and James
Sybil and James is a boutique agency, providing communications, creative and digital strategies to leading
Job Title: Communication Intern
- Are you passionate about skilled-based work, especially as it pertains to sustainability? Come intern at Sybil and James!
- This is the perfect opportunity if you are looking to take your first steps into Communications. You will get an insight into the running of a boutique PR agency and will gain hands-on experience in cooperate and commercial communications.
- Creating and maintaining media, influencer and brand partner lists
- Conducting trend research
- Tracking, creating press clippings and press coverage reports
- Researching and monitoring media trends
- Assisting with special events, pre and post event management
- Scanning and formatting coverage
- Occasional support of campaign tasks
- Day-to-day operations of the agency
- Track press coverage and competitor activities/news
- Preparing outgoing packages
- Assisting with events
The Ideal Candidate
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communication/marketing or relevant degree
- Excellent computer and writing skills
- English, Full professional proficiency
- A fast learner!
- Ability to think proactively and creatively
- A motivated self-starter who wants to excel and grow
- Very organized and resourceful
- Strong organizational and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to adhere to project timelines and meet scheduled deadlines.
Application Closing Date
31st January, 2024.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.